Gift card

Hits: 2686
GIFT CARD: voucher holiday gift
A perfect gift, nice and original? A stay at hotel LA PERLA PREZIOSA of Grottammare, to give to those who love, could be the answer you are looking for.
If you want to reward those people who love, surprise them with a gift of great effect and give pleasant moments of relaxation, well-being and good food, the GIFT CARD of the Perla Preziosa is the perfect choice.
You can freely choose the type of room, the period and the preferred arrangement, the type of package and / or promotion you want and get the price discounted by 30%.
Then you can book directly online or contact our reception, we will be happy to arrange a invitation card with your personalized dedication, print it and send it by email or by post to the lucky recipient of your personal Cadeau “La Perla Preziosa”.
We are at your disposal, to package the best gift for you. The duration of the voucher is of one year.
GIFT CARD: voucher value
If you want to make an original gift, we have the solution for you. The amount of our GIFT CARD is up to you, the hotel LA PERLA PREZIOSA provides you with DISCOUNT COUPONS (names and custom) to give to relatives and friends. They will climb that amount from their next vacation. The voucher lasts 365 days from the date of issue. The GIFT CARD with voucher value varies according to your needs and your desires. The ADVANTAGE for you is that you will pay only 70% of the value of GIFT CARD you intend to give away, the other 30% we put ourselves.
Example if you want to donate a gift card to a value of € 100.00, you will pay only € 70,00. Advantageous not?