- Hits: 1444
ON HOLIDAY IN AN ENVIRONMENTALLY
- produce less waste: participate in the collection and recycling programs, use returnable containers for drinks and non-polluting detergents and prefer glass packaging and recyclable materials to minimize waste
- reduce water consumption and energy consumption for heating the water: for this reason we installed accelerators flow for faucets and taps
- save energy: where it is possible we try to use energy-saving lamps, we have installed a new boiler with low calorie consumption and we invite our guests to reduce your laundry for washing, especially in the bathroom
- use healthier foods and free of chemicals (pesticides and fungicides): prefer fruits and vegetables grown organically or with methods with low environmental impact, which we know is coming from. Productions at 0 km. Promotion of local cuisine with typical dishes. No use of products that bear the label OGM.
- suggest our guests to leave their car at home and travel by train: at the reception are always available tickets for public transport, bicycles available for guests to enjoy the beautiful bike path that runs along the sea or to move through the streets of the historic center. Of course for those who want to arrive by car have plenty of handy parking solutions.
- promote our beautiful hinterland: rich in history, culture and traditions
- sensitize our staff and our guests to this philosophy: also we are very sensitive to the opinions of our guests, who are our best consultants